From DmWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Temple is directly below the Cellar (a few Temple locations are on the Cellar level) and above the Sewers.
- It is not recommended that you go there too early in your game, because it is unlikely that a weak party will survive the spells of the monks.
- The Temple consists of two parts, the inner sanctuary, the Iron Temple, and the Monastery, where the monks live.
- Show text
How to get there
- Take the stairs from the sewers to the Iron Temple.
- Go to the rope besides the pit in the Storage Cellar. A pit behind you will open, so you're trapped now. Climb down the newly opened pit into the Monastery.
- Learn powerful magic, obtain wands:
- Gain the (OH GOR) spell and cast powerful lightnings onto your foes.
- Find the scroll for the (YA VEN) spell and cast poison blobs onto your foes.
- Find the scroll for the (ZO EW) spell and kill immaterial beings.
- Find the scroll for the (YA EW DAIN) spell and look through walls.
- Find Wands of (FUL).
- Find the Dragon Spit, cast (LO FUL KATH) fireballs.
- Obtain new weapons:
- Loot the Temple:
- Go to interesting places:
There are too many connections between this area and the rest of the dungeon to list those here individually, so look at the pages of the parts this place consists of for details.