This dungeon is the conflux of several talents and works... My thanks go to...
- FTL team.
- Paul Stevens for the port to Windows, Linux, ~MacOs, Pocket PC...
- Paul Stevens for CSBuild and CSBwin. Thank you for your endless patience and efforts. (http://www.dianneandpaul.net/CSBwin)
- George Gilbert for DMute. (http://www.ragingmole.com)
- Sphenx for DMbuilder.
- Rain for the CSB Editor, the DMExtract and ADGE.
- Charlatan75 for his work on the file 558 and a tool for wallsets.
- Drake (aka Cowsmanaut) and Charlatan75 for their work on most of the graphics (the ones which look good!). See file C75 graphics.txt for more details about Charlatan75's work.
- Gambit for the Cartographer's maps, and dozens of monsters.
- Adamo for the Giger walls.
- Sera for the blackcrypt monsters.
- Paul Hayes for some neat wallsets.
- Cowsmanaut and Gambit for some nice samples.
- Ameena for some beautiful rhymes in the Oracle section.
SITES and DOCUMENTATION
- Cowsmanaut and Gambit for their work on the site (http://www.dungeon-master.com)
- Gambit for the maps microsite (http://dmweb.free.fr/Stuff/conflux3maps/)
- Beowuuf for his Dmute manual.
- Charlatan75 for his documention about the file 558
- And of course, Christophe Fontanel for his encyclopedic site. (http://dmweb.free.fr)
- Ileana, Martin, Charlatan75, PitD, Christopher, Parallax and Trantor for the testing, comments, help and bug reports.
- Beowuuf as a lead playtester.
- Christophe, Beowuuf and PitD.
Last but not least, thanks to all the community of players who enjoyed and/or criticized the previous versions!