- 1 Version History
- 1.1 WIP 006
- 1.2 WIP 005
- 1.3 WIP 004
- 1.4 WIP 003
- 1.5 WIP 002
- 1.6 WIP 001
- 1.7 V3.5 beta 8
- 1.8 V3.5 beta 7
- 1.9 V3.5 beta 6
- 1.10 V3.5 beta 5
- 1.11 V3.5 beta 4
- 1.12 V3.5 beta 3
- 1.13 V3.5 beta 2
- 1.14 V3.5 beta 1
- 1.15 V3bugfix V
- 1.16 V3bugfix IV
- 1.17 V3bugfix III
- 1.18 V3bugfix II
- 1.19 V3bugfix I
- 1.20 V3Competition
- 1.21 V3k
- 1.22 V3j
- 1.23 V3i
- 1.24 V3h
- 1.25 V3g
- 1.26 V3f
- 1.27 V3e
- 1.28 V3d
- 1.29 V3c
- 1.30 V3b
- 1.31 V3a
- 1.32 V3 beta: b to e
- 1.33 V3 beta a
- 1.34 V2.k
- 1.35 V2.j
- 1.36 V2.i
- 1.37 V2.h
- 1.38 V2.g
- 1.39 V2.a to 2.f
- 1.40 V2.0
- 1.41 V1.31
- 1.42 V1.3
- 1.43 V1.2
- 1.44 V1.11
- 1.45 V1.1
- 1.46 V1.0
- The Archmaster of Mampang should summon a spiked worm and other creatures during the battle.
- Giant Ants should be killed more easily by poison cloud like bug spray.
- Soap and water doesn't work.
- Any missile hitting party was creating an explosion.
- Ghoultouch could reset vitality to zero.
- A crash in the altar of doors.
- Some missiles would cause an explosion.
- Lightning would sometimes cause no damage.
- Coral crab could get hurt by aquantana's mechanisms.
- Obtaining the energise spell would yield an error.
- Some power items would increase wizard experience with time.
- Awaken armor spell can't fizzle.
- Helm of Madness has a beneficial effect.
- Zo liqueur has a negative effect.
- Some item generators would not stop.
- Water elemental level could be populated before entering it.
- Sundrier bugs.
- Any missile would cause an explosion.
- Magic purses would reset after 30 items.
- Killing the egg mothers wasn't giving a score point anymore.
- Sound ending for the maleficient guild.
- Several minor bugs are known.
- All the files are unencrypted.
V3.5 beta 8
- DirectX set by default
V3.5 beta 7
- The 6 sar keys couldn't open a door in the metamorph's halls.
- A rare case of DSA flooding.
V3.5 beta 6
- Minor bugs.
- Dragon armor spell.
- Lyte armor spell.
- Talk action.
- Locate treasure spell.
- Ooptimized some parts that could slow down the game.
- Toned down lightning.
- Flood can now go down through pits and stairs.
- Statues descriptions.
- A trap in the dwarven vault.
- Monster immunities, vulnerabilities and resistances to lightning.
- Blinking power.
- Room of fate (in-built config for difficulty and slow cpu).
- Two challenges in the palace of the polymorphing wizard.
V3.5 beta 5
- Overpopulation in the sewers.
- Vecna's bug.
- Disease bug.
- Missile sound bug.
- Teleporter room dead end.
- Flood effect.
- Jitter effect.
V3.5 beta 4
- Juicy fountains.
- Diseases can be cured.
- Toned down stats gains through alchemical potions.
- Iaido's hand.
- Unquiet Cerberus.
V3.5 beta 3
- Missing sound for the Shakes.
- Chani's mana.
- Diseases toned down.
- Curing potions enhanced.
V3.5 beta 2
- Corpses are restricted to certain tiles.
- Other corpses fixes.
- Big reaper power.
- Beasts fixed.
- Halk's ending.
- Guild characters are now more powerful.
- Dwarven heroes special stomach.
- Party can be slowed down or paralyzed.
- New missile behaviours.
- Shields more efficient against missiles.
- Antifire more helpful against fireballs.
V3.5 beta 1
- Some mechanisms in Leyla ending were too noisy.
- Removed a pit blocking the dark councillor quest.
- All the spells should give experience.
- The slow down caused by beholders was almost permanent.
- The nightmare is back.
- Items linked to characters must now be found in the dungeon.
- Some items have new powers.
- Some characters have new powers.
- New level.
- Some useless items should now be more interesting.
- The beasts within.
- Twists of fate (fate gaze, great reaper).
- Cosmetic enhancements (sounds and graphics).
- Decaying corpses and blood.
- A few new monters.
- Some bugs... I guess
- Smaug lair was inescapable.
- Scorching whip and some dragon armour pieces weren't granting the due points.
- Munchers are not psychic anymore.
- The wu tse area doesn't damage you anymore
- Some important items can no longer be put in bags
- Charging or knockbacked monsters would sometime freeze or disappear
- Spells shouldn't fizzle at random anymore
- A possible dead end in the thieves' maze
- Some growth mechanisms could go wrong
- Under certain conditions the reactor was not accessible
- Treasure hunt spell now correctly acknowledge the treasure of level 13 when found
- Beholders now slow you down instead of hasting you. You won't laugh at them so much.
- Mischievous bag works better.
- Updated clones.
- Anchor spell doesn't consume a coin anymore when failed.
- And a horde of minor bugs
- Toned down the aquatic muncher generation
- Toned down funereal weapons
- Archmage fight is different.
- Slightly toned down monks
- A few monsters can now be pregnant
- Reduced the range of fear aura
- Lyte armor quest is different
- Ashes of Herakles grant a better bonus
- An internal reorganisation of character specific events. Will prove useful for next version.
- A special helm
- Wedding ring now useful
- A few magic items (experimental)
- Guides have enhanced capacities
- Some monsters were attacking backwards
- Canteen fixed
- Ending messages sometimes were displayed wrongly
- Some spells won't work under water.
- A small part under the mountain.
- Monsters in the guild hall will use the teleporter more obviously and coherently.
- Crypt heroes have better stats.
- 2nd and 3rd grade guild heroes have better stats.
- The archmage is now immune to freeze effects.
- The knockback effect can push into pits and teleporters.
- Upgraded Excalibur, Leviathan, Crystal Blade, Beobow, Hellion and Gift of Tamiel.
- Vampiric weapons are now more effective.
- Coral crab toned down, coral poleyn enhanced.
- The fight against the archmage is different now.
- Toned down the water dimension.
- Munchers, tormentors, rooflurkers and imps have new attack behaviour.
- Monsters should now be harder to sneak from behind.
- A rare bug where splitting monsters would get converted to something else.
- A way to avoid vecna's curse.
- Some broken teleport scrolls.
- A way to roam freely with Halk's powergem.
- Swift death now only works on fleshy creatures.
- Funereal effect now has a tiny chance to fail.
- Funereal effect doesn't work from backrow anymore.
- A way to mix endings texts.
- Stoneskin wasn't working.
- Sar wine, Zo liqueur, Kath vinegar and rust are now consumed properly.
- A way to get away being guilty.
- The color scheme of dragon armour is now more coherent.
- Dozens of minor bugs.
- An exit to the emmerald path
- Some missing hints for the Oracle
- Chewers, Screamers, Shambling Mounts and Caterpillars are quicker now.
- Mudman behaviour
- Most of the "full party needed" blocks were removed.
- Iron doors are easier to bash.
- An incoherent decoration.
- Some text mechanisms.
- Size of scorpions
- Footprints spell sometimes didn't expire
- Ettin starve-to-death trap
- Spider death
- Dead torches igniting explosions.
- Minor bugs
- Infinite generator in the moria.
- Dragon armor spell
- Sar wines and zo liqueurs are drinkable now.
- A scroll to keep record of the score
- The boulders in the mines should integrate better with the wallsets now.
- Egg hatching mechanism
- An emerald key was missing
- You will now know when guild ranks are needed to progress further in the experience levels.
- Experience progression should be notably faster for the first levels.
- A few sounds
- Locate treasure spell
- Air rune scrolls
- A bug that would generate hundreds of missiles and kill Vecna
- Another article for the furs merchant
- Giggler and leprechaun populations in the sewers
- Fire shield and magic shield harder to cast
- Vecna is now better protected
- Fright trump toned down again
- Lyte set is lighter
- Balanced some weapons
- A graphical glitch with wallsets
- Too low armor values for some monsters
- Bug with knockback effect
- Monster joining groups would sometime duplicate for a few ticks
- A rare bug that would cause a savegame to be unreadable
- Master thief mechanism
- There was a wicked way to escape from the fate linked to the powergem
- A way to kill Morpanthrax
- A bug with the hit action
- The starving fog could follow you through levels
- Some monsters would drop more items than normal when telefragged
- Spiders are tougher
- Tweaked Furx, Leviathan, Excalibur
- Power of coral armor
- More optimizations
- Furx is harder to obtain
- Some keys and locks
- Boots of speed harder to get
- Xp progression easier and smoother
- Saving game doesn't remain disabled when you die.
- A crash when attacked in ghost form
- Inner mechanics to manage character stats, to avoid possible crashes.
- Xp progression
- Initial stamina slightly raised
- Some minor bugs
- Furx won't be so good at first
- Starvation death in Uqbar room
- Scorpion missing sound
- Deep level training cheat
- A crash while attacking
- Bouncing time
- A little muncher's nest in the mines
- Gando will be more helpful.
- Torches at the beginning
- A hint for the truth spell.
- Slightly raised the starting hitpoints.
- Raised food values.
- Vexirks toned down.
- Toned down blow horn and confuse.
- Balanced the guild riddles
- Toned down the mace of order
- A revealing graphical glitch in the tomb of druafang
- Some weapon locations
- Unleashed hell was impossible to play.
- Ggaining level usually didn't increase stats
- Rats were present at level 0 with a bad palette
- Batch files.
- New monsters
- You cannot venture beyond level 7 without a full party (to avoid a way of cheating).
V3 beta: b to e
- Playtesters: Beowuuf, Trantor, Ian, PitD
- Lots of bugs
V3 beta a
- Playtest version for Trantor and Suule
- Monsters' AI
- Unique items
- Graphical glitches
- You cannot wander in the dungeon with the Powergem anymore. This was too unbalancing.
- You cannot wander in the dungeon with the Crown of Kings anymore. This was too unbalancing.
- You cannot freeze the council anymore. This was too easy.
- Training against Lord Grey should be harder and limited.
- Cellar: some tweaks.
- Shields are now more efficient.
- Emerald Level: increased cost of the big shortcut.
- Some duels with special monsters should be more challenging now.
- Penultimate member of each guild has been boosted in a secondary stat.
- Spiders lair: Path of Light, Revenge Room, Master Thief.
- Tower of Mampang: tower of loops, tower of doors, tower of pits.
- Neta: spider guardians.
- Ros: Traps, Strong, quick and rich, a clue to deathtrap dungeon.
- Deathtrap dungeon.
- Council: Torture Chamber.
- Crypt: heroes.
- Sudden death: Weapon replicator.
- Moria: a third exit.
- More levels.
- Special event/spells for hidden characters.
- New spells.
- Sauron's will.
- Cartographer's Maps.
- Several unique monster's AI.
- Hint file.
- Unique items.
- Lots of new stuff!
- A bug with one of Halk's endings.
- Some illegal stairs.
- Sudden Death: a trap could generate thousands of weapons!
- Some minor bugs.
- Some bugs with the oven.
- Some bugs giving infinite experience.
- Council level: Ra locks.
- Sudden death: reward and traps.
- Mines: unstable roof.
- Spiders lair: furnitures.
- Sewers: furnitures.
- Neta: furnitures.
- Bottom of Ashes Stairs: Thieves Maze.
- Crypt: Spiteful Spittles.
- The archmage of Mampang should be more impredictable.
- Council level and vexirks: harder.
- Experience progression should be faster.
- Some mispells and moria texts.
- Precious charges.
- The false exit should always require a rope.
- The stick stuck door had the wrong graphic.
- The final demon after the sudden death will wait for the party.
- Lots of wrong decorations.
- The egg chamber could be opened by monsters.
- There was a way to create a powergolem too powerful.
- Smaug health.
- "Emerald Guardians" text put back.
- Some texts and false walls in the prison
- Unlimited experience bug in the egg chambers
- Cell of prizes' examinator
- The "supplies for the strong" was not working as wanted.
- Shrimp bug... again!
- Gothmog's text bugs
- Generators at 03(25,24), 07(25,30), 13(00,23)
- Mace of Order glitch
- Trial crash
- The official release!
V2.a to 2.f
- Playtesting versions
- Graphics.dat edited!
- Several new layouts and traps.
- The lucky stones idea from Charlatan75
- Several graphics (by Cowsmanaut and Charlatan75)
- Objects names
- Special pushbutton and objectholder bug
- Some texts problems.
- Clones problem
- Texts on stairs and pits
- Actuators on false wall
- Some CSBuild related bugs
- The bridge riddle from "Tower of Chaos". (PaulH, I hope you don't mind. I just loved too much this idea).
- Furnitures and texts for a better atmosphere
- Mildew references
- Enfers references
- Traps from Christopher's dungeons (like the EE doors). Thank you Christopher.
- Switched to CSBuild
- Overpopulating bugs
- Cellar: the teleporter in the rats' nest now only affect monsters.
- Crypt: the access to an unfinished puzzle in the NW area was removed.
- Temple: Inscriptions on walls now have a correct wordwrapping.
- Switched to Dmbuiler.
- Two paths of wisdom in the temple and several tweaks for a better balance.
- Sewers: the floor grates swallowing the water elementals are no longer fatal to party
- Spider level: the SE pit fall has now an exit
- Mines: Iaido now talks only when supposed to!
- Temple: "Puny shrimps" glitch at least fixed.
- A dungeon with multiple ends and "events" triggered by the characters.
- For journeymen.
- Ran out of objects with Dmute.